sábado, 14 de novembro de 2015
rFactor 2 | Build 1.028 disponível
Com o lançamento no Steam, e para optimizar a experiência de uso nesta plataforma, a ISI lançou uma nova Build. o rFactor 2 chega agora à versão 1.028, alterando igualmente o conteúdo da Demo (que conta agora com o Corvette C6.R e o Fórmula Renault 3.5).
Build Notes (Update 35, Build 1028):
Lista de alterações Build 1.028:
– Improved detection of controllers by checking device VID and PIDs if it failed by device name (which could happen in some cases – apparently the names are not always consistent for identical devices).
– Removed a couple unused PLR variables.
– Added a new control “Load Vehicles” so you can load the full graphics and sound of temp cars while you are driving down a straight or parked at the side of the road.
– Re-enabled some gizmos for brake wear and temps.
– Defaulting camera zoom in and out to number pad 3 and 1, respectively.
– Now sorting opponent filters alphabetically.
– Added tire wear info to results file. Also, resume-from-replay now restores general tire wear.
– Added HDV variable AIBumpstop in order to control some occasional physics instabilities.
– Pressing Shift with the Increase/Decrease FOV controls will now adjust the seat pitch angle. In turn, that will be stored for the specific vehicle you are using.
– Practice on by default
– Removed tree structure from RFM tree scroll box.
– Moved damage to near the top of the pit menu.
– Added borderless window mode. This mode only works at current desktop resolution.
– Added times for sector 1 & 2 from best lap to the plugin scoring data. (Not necessarily the best sector 1 & 2 times, which are already provided.)
– Added cockpit.ini variable “DebrisIndexInCockpit=” which makes instance DEBRIX visible in cockpit view.
– Now keeping the last 25 trace files.
– Added a boundary line between official ISI servers and all others on the multiplayer game list.
– Scale the instant replay text and progress bar correctly.
– Fixed loose objects that would fall asleep and become rather solid.
– Disabled a few lines of code that overrode our intended defaults.
– Reduced possibility of significant halts when someone joins in multiplayer.
– Fix for AI’s incorrectly trying to match non-AI driving lines on superspeedways
– Fix for occasional select box misdrawing at resolutions other than 1920X1080
– Fix for crash that happens when file defining a virtual vehicle doesn’t get transfered to a multiplayer client.
– Handled a potential crash caused by replacement vehicle having less tire compounds than the virtual vehicle.
– Made AIs coming out of the garage at least try to avoid slow cars in the pitlane.
– Fix for displaying a Race Events components from the RFM selector page, even when it’s package file doesn’t exist.
– SDK updated to latest Options.
– Recording path should no longer stick the 1st and last waypoint any closer than 80% of the defined waypoint distance.