terça-feira, 15 de dezembro de 2015
Assetto Corsa | Dream Pack #3 disponível
A Kunos Simulazione lançou mais uma atualização para o Assetto Corsa, trazendo-nos agora o Dream Pack #3. Destaca-se a divertida pista de Brands Hatch bem como mais oito carros. A par disto tudo, existem também melhorias no simulador em si que agora chega à versão 1.4 (nomeadamente no multiplayer ou nos gráficos).
O Dream Pack #3 está disponível no Steam por 7,99€
Several features related to post processing effects have been refined, including the FXAA filter, that has been significantly improved using Kunos’ own shader engine. The new build also introduces a new reflection rendering system: these features result in a substantial improvement in the look of the cars. The HDR algorithm now matches real life photographic references, resulting in an even more natural lighting environment and reflections.
Build 1.4 introduces a new font-rendering system for dashboards, resulting in improved graphics and higher definition. In addition, the digital instruments have been updated for all available cars, while the exaggerated motion blur effect in some camera modes has been eliminated.
The new build introduces a new algorithm to improve the ability for AI drivers to stick to an intended racing line, resulting in better behaviour during door-to-door racing. Furthermore, the code related to the braking algorithm is now able to understand and use locked inside tyres for front-wheel drive cars.
The antilag/antiwarp system has been vastly improved, featuring a new netcode prediction algorithm that is now used to handle missing packets that used to generate warps and lags, bringing about a more stable and consistent online experience.
Since the first Dream Pack, we have also put a lot of effort into audio, especially in the exterior sound department. Dream Pack 3 is no exception, with each car having its distinctive note, from the mighty little 500 Assetto Corse to the screaming DFV V8 engine of the legendary Lotus 72d. Furthermore, “old” cars are also undergoing a sound revamp: the 1.4 update will bring you new exterior sounds for the BMW M3 e30 DTM/Group A.
Lista de alterações:
- New reflection rendering system
– HDR now matches real life photographic references
– Improved AI ability to stick to the intended racing line
– Improved AI braking code (able to understand and use locked inside tyre for FWD)
– Vastly improved multiplayer antilag/antiwarp system
– Fixed missing ksBrakeDisc script in all the remaining cars.
– Tweaked wet volume for reverb on high distance
– Tweaked dynamics for Audi R8 Plus interior sound
– New Bmw M3 e30 DTM and Group A exterior sounds
– New font rendering system for dashboards
– Fixed fadeout timing for gravel particles
– Improved digital instruments of all cars
– Fixed some bugged special events
– Tweaked most of the special events to be compatible with tyre model 5/6
– FXAA is now using Kunos’ own shader
– Fixed blurred rim/tyres on car with animated suspensions on farther Lods
– ksEditor: added node grid
– Introduced [DRS_ZONES] IGNORE_ZONES in drs.ini to allow road cars to ignore DRS zones
(ie. McLaren P1)
– Fixed exaggerate motion blur for some camera modes
– Added serial opponent selection on Options->General: if flagged then opponents skin
is not randomly chosen, but alphabetically
– Fixed unrealistic qualify times when session is skipped
– Fixed LaFerrari rear wheels
– Fixed Huracan GT3 model to update it from the pre-season version
– GT3 and GT2 cars tyre heating improvements
– Ferrari 312T Tyre v6
– Audi R8 Plus front torque vectoring and central differential improvements.
– Headlights revised on all cars
– Added missing dashboard lighting to cars where present
– Fixed various LOD issues on a large number of cars
– Car shader overhaul
– Skins fixes and updates on various cars
– Added templates for DP3 cars and Audi R8 Plus
– Optimization across the entire car range (should help with large fields)
– Digital instrument updates
– Fixed collision boxes on various cars